Life and Money Online
Learn the 7 Steps to Becoming Financially Free with Phil Lenahan and Get Control of Your Finances!
"Live" Summer Session Starts Tuesday July 9
Pre-Recorded Sessions Available Anytime!
I have a passion for teaching people the how to become financially free. I love watching participants change as they learn to manage their resources more effectively… to become debt free…to save for the future…to grow closer together as a married couple… and most important, to grow in their relationship with the Lord.
I’m excited that today’s technology allows me to personally lead you through the 7 Steps to Becoming Financially Free program. Whether you go through the sessions "Live" with me or take part through previously recorded sessions, you'll receive the same great teaching that will lead you to true financial freedom.
Maybe you’ve wanted to attend a small group, but haven’t found one in your area. Or, maybe you’ve already attended a group, but would appreciate the additional guidance and encouragement you’ll receive by learning directly from the author.
Here is how you will benefit from this seven session small group study. You’ll…
- understand that God has a plan for your financial life, and you’ll uncover that plan during the program.
- learn how applying God’s principles to your finances makes you a better manager of the resources he has entrusted to you.
- open the lines of communication with your spouse and learn how to get on the same financial page with each other.
- create a plan for your financial future.
- learn the difference between productive and unproductive debt, and develop a plan to eliminate your unproductive debt in a fraction of the time you think is possible today.
- understand how growing in generosity changes your life – financially and otherwise – for the better.
- develop a savings and investment strategy that will help you meet your most important financial goals in life.
The program is designed to take you through the ABC’s of money management and the 7 session approach gives you the time you need to put your new skills into practice during the program. You’ll leave the program with a new sense of purpose and direction!
This online program makes a great gift for anyone wanting to learn how to better manage their money, and would be especially useful for newlyweds and engaged couples!
The cost of participating in the "Live" on-line program is $145 plus materials for an individual and $195 plus materials for a couple. The cost of participating in the pre-recorded sessions is $130. For your convenience, you can purchase the registration and the materials at the Veritas Online Store. Materials are $29.95 plus taxes and shipping for a single and $46.95 plus taxes and shipping for a couple.
The next online sessions are scheduled to start July 9.
7 consecutive sessions on Tuesday evenings from 5:30-7:30 PM PDT.
Space is limited. Register for Life and Money Online.
For inquiries, please contact Veritas Financial Ministries by emailing email@example.com.